CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008


HAPPY THANKSGIVING 
from The Brooks'


Here are just a few of our stats:
Number of days with the family- 5
Number of people- 31
Number of garbage bags filled- 25
Number of homemade pies- 18
Number of pounds of butter used in cooking- 8
Being together with family over the holidays- PRICELESS!!!!

Regan's family only see's each other once a year.  There's alot of people and it's alot of work from everyone, but it is all worth it.  I am so thankful for being part of this great family.     








9 comments:

joanne said...

Hey Marinda,
Glad to hear you survived another Thanksgiving. Looks like you guys had a great time. Just wondering if you had the Graco bed handy? LOL!!

Angie said...

Holy Cow Marinda! You did a GREAT JOB! Your house is so immaculate with all of those people! I can't even do that with Four! You are amazing!

Regan said...

You did a great job, Marinda Sue. Thank you for being such a wonderful wife, mother, daughter-inlaw, sister-inlaw, Aunt and everything else your great at. love you!

Holly Knackstedt said...

Congratulations on making it out alive! I did this with about half the amount of people for less than half the amount of time, and I ended up in the closet crying. You make it look easy but I'm not fooled!! Just Kidding, Good Job!

Jennifer said...

Don't forget FRIEND Regan! I am glad to have you back Marinda! Thank you again for setting the bar way too high for all of us mere mortals. You are freakin' Super Woman.

Tolman Family said...

I'm glad everything turned out as planned. Nothing beats good family company! I love the new cabinets. Is that softball in your basement? Too fun. Oh, the look on Regan's face with the footballl is hysterical. "Don't take my ball!" See you at Diana's!

amelia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amelia said...

Awesome, how fun for your kids and family to be together...fun memories..

nickyfish said...

Wow . . . I'm impressed! Everyone looks so happy in the pictures. I think I'd be in some corner, pulling out chunks of my hair, rocking in fetal position! And your house looks so organized--you're my new hero!