So I do realize its a week, or so late and the pictures are in the wrong order, but at least I am finally documenting this joyous occasion.
It is official I am the proud parent of a teenager. (and yes, I am feeling kinda old) Madison turned 13 last Monday (the 2nd) . We celebrated by throwing her a little surprise party.
And also in her honor I am going to list a few (13, to be exact) fun facts about my sweet little Madison.
1. She is almost as tall as me, and already has bigger feet than I do.
2. She loves to read. And when she's really in trouble I have to ground her from reading.
3. When she was born the first thing I noticed about my new little girl was her chin, I was actually a little sad. I was worried it would look to manly, because it's her father's chin. I now think that is one of her cutest features. I love her chin!
4. I am jealous of her relationship with her father. She has him wrapped around her finger.
5. I am so glad she is was my first born, my oldest. She is so responsible.
6. I love that she is "not into boys" yet. Or at least she doesn't let me think she is.
7. I appreciate her being my babysitter ALL THE TIME!
8. She loves roller coasters. The faster, the scarier- the better.
9. But she hates being behind the boat. The faster, the scarier- she'll have no part of it.
10. She is an athlete. I love watching her try her best. But I mostly love seeing her interact with the her teammates.
11. She is so pretty. She has a natural beauty about her that scares me. Her big eyes, and beautiful smile.
12. She's a good, caring friend. If I was in Jr. High I would want to be her friend.
13. I love her more than she probably knows.