CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome, Parker Florence Wilson




The Davis family is growing.  We were expecting two new additions this August 9th.  

New baby #1 is finally here.  New baby #2,  anyday (right Holly).  
Our new little niece, Parker,  just made her grand entrance.  She came a few weeks early, and is having, what they think, a little bout of pneumonia .  She is in the NICU, but is doing well.  
I can't wait to get up there to see you guys and to hold her.  

3 comments:

Madi said...

Congratulations to you and your family! I'm glad to hear that Parker will be ok. I hope all is well with Andrea too. Darling little baby for you to love...babies are the best!

Becky Gray said...

I'm glad to hear Parker is doing so well!!! Congrats! I hope Andrea is doing fine. Cute pictures

Brynn said...

Ok I just caught up on your blog. Your quite the little blogger now. See it's addicting huh? I love the family picture. Congrats to the new neice in the family. I hope all goes well with her.
I love the pictures of Regan for his birthday. The John Mayer tickets story is hillarious. Did you get in trouble. Did he totally intercept it and cut you off? That sucks. Very funny though. I can just see you getting all sneaky and making that happen. Cute.